By the end of this tutorial you should be able to create an NFT collections on Starknet and connect it with ArgentX.
Starknet is one of the most promising technologies in the Web3 scene. It is a Permissionless Decentralized ZK-Rollup. Any developer can deploy any dApp, using smart contracts, and achieve unlimited scale.
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to cerate an NFT collections and connect it with ArgentX.
- Install a local tesnet and test with Nile
- Deploy a Cairo Smart Contract using Hardhat, and interact with it (call/invoke)
- Interact with the Smart Contract from Starknet.js
- Add events to the Contract
- Create a Struct
- Create a WhiteList (mapping)
- My first Account in Starknet.
- Calling another Contract (DelegateCAll)
- Create an NFT from my Account.
- Bridge an NFT to L1.
- Bridge an NFT back to L2.