Head of People & Culture (HR)
- 📅12 days ago
ZKX is the first permissionless protocol for derivatives built on StarkNet. We’re building a decentralized exchange that lets users trade derivatives using reward mechanisms, liquidity provisioning, and simplified access to complex trading strategies. We’re passionate about democratizing access to global yields so anyone can invest in them.
You can read more about our vision, what we’re building, and our roadmap here.
We’re backed by well-known venture funds in the ecosystem. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work with a global team and the chance to shape the future at ZKX.
- Manage the execution of the HR Strategy and core areas of the HR department including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce Administration, Employee Engagement, Reward and Recognition, as well as maintaining and improving HR systems.
- Advise and strategise on the development of effective employment policies, tracking team happiness and performance of benefits programs.
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organisational culture, ensuring that the company values and approach are displayed.
- Execute a plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy and commitments.
- Regularly coach, mentor and support senior and high potential colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention.
- Fluency of both spoken and written English.
- 5+ years experience as a Head of HR or HR Manager or 3+ years experience in a people-oriented management role.
- Working knowledge of HR departmental areas, including reward and recognition, welfare, learning & development, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and budgets.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures.
- Highly valued: A bachelor's degree in Engineering or capacity to understand and vet Engineering and IT candidates on a technical basis.
- Highly valued: Command of spoken and written Russian.
- The ability to accept and provide feedback, be challenged on your advice, and work well under pressure.
- A proactive attitude and a passion for leading with integrity.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, approachable manner.
- Global Team - Join to work with a team with extensive experience across venture building, technology scaleups, and financial derivatives structuring in 10+ countries across the globe.
- Financial Incentives - Competitive salary, token package, and high-performance incentives.
- Health and Wellness - We believe that each person's well-being is essential to our success, and we try to create a work environment where people are supported in their physical, social and mental health.
- Life@ZKX - Opportunity to travel the world, work with a talented team and connect with key people in the industry.
- Flexible working hours and vacation Policy
- Office/co-working space and equipment reimbursement
We’re working to address some of the core problems in DeFi and are proud to be creating new fundamentals for the ecosystem. We constantly challenge ourselves, value transparency and trust, and love what we do.
Join us in delivering DeFi as it’s meant to be!