Content & SEO Manager
- 🌐Kraków, Poland
- 📅a month ago
ZKX is the first permissionless protocol for derivatives built on StarkNet. We’re building a decentralized exchange that lets users trade derivatives using reward mechanisms, liquidity provisioning, and simplified access to complex trading strategies. We’re passionate about democratizing access to global yields so anyone can invest in them.
You can read more about our vision, what we’re building, and our roadmap here.
We’re backed by well-known venture funds in the ecosystem. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work with a global team and the chance to shape the future at ZKX.
- Create engaging and quality content across channels; blogs, newsletters, educational content, and social media channels
- Drive content strategy from planning to execution aligned with product development
- Good command of SEO tools like Ahrefs and SEMRush, proven expertise in SEO (backlinks, tagging, research...)
- Familiarity with crypto and DeFi, and stay on top of current news and trends in the crypto space
- Ability to simplify technical concepts into easy-to-read, comprehensible, and shareable writing.
- Work along with team to build content pipeline across public relation, design, and product and internal communication
- Assist with editing, quality checks, and proofreading content across the team
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English is a MUST
- 5+ years of experience in content writing (preferable experience in fintech, crypto or DeFi)
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment, and balance multiple projects if required
- Go-getter with strong organization skills, and time management
- Focus on the quality of work and attention to detail
- Global Team - Join to work with a team with extensive experience across venture building, technology scaleups, and financial derivatives structuring in 10+ countries across the globe.
- Financial Incentives - Competitive salary, token package, and high-performance incentives.
- Health and Wellness - We believe that each person's well-being is essential to our success, and we try to create a work environment where people are supported in their physical, social and mental health.
- Life@ZKX - Opportunity to travel the world, work with a talented team and connect with key people in the industry.
- Flexible working hours and vacation Policy
- Office/co-working space and equipment reimbursement
We’re working to address some of the core problems in DeFi and are proud to be creating new fundamentals for the ecosystem. We constantly challenge ourselves, value transparency and trust, and love what we do.
Join us in delivering DeFi as it’s meant to be!