Product Marketing Manager
- 🌐Lisbon, Portugal
- 📅7 days ago
WalletConnect is the de facto web3 communications protocol allowing interoperability between wallets and dapps across chains. We began with a single API and now facilitate millions of messages and connections each month. Today we’re building a suite of web3 SDKs including Web3Modal, Web3Wallet, Web3Inbox and more with a mission of empowering developers to build engaging web3 experiences so that as an industry, we can reach the next 100 million crypto users.
We’ve raised $25 million from some of the world’s best crypto and infrastructure investors such as Union Square Ventures, 1kx, Shopify, Coinbase Ventures, Circle Ventures, and Uniswap Labs Ventures. Founded in 2018 by Pedro Gomes, we are a global, remote-first team that values openness, simplicity, generating impact and ownership.
We are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager reporting to our COO Jess Houlgrave to bridge our product, devrel, bd and marketing organizations to define our product value proposition and take new products to market.
This is our first PMM role and a very important one for the company - we have a growing suite of products at various stages of development and we need an experienced PMM who can balance the technical understanding with the commercial and marketing acumen to own the product positioning, value proposition narrative and GTM strategies including our Pilot Partner Programme. An iterative, creative and growth mindset is going to be essential in this role!
- Deep dive into priority use cases, conducting both desktop and customer research to bring understanding of our competitive landscape, target markets and customers into our product strategy and prioritisation in collaboration with our product leaders
- Organize and execute our pilot partner programmes together with product and BD and bring major customer stories to life with marketing
- Develop and execute messaging and go-to-market strategies for our products, working closely with product management, devrel, marketing and BD teams
- Craft compelling narratives around our products and their value drivers and differentiation targeting multiple audiences and maximizing market impact
- Create and maintain marketing and sales enablement collateral that supports the customer lifecycle such as product data sheets, sales decks and business case materials to help improve win rates and accelerate sales cycles
- Has a proven track record of creating and executing successful product marketing and sales enablement strategies, ideally for 5+ years, preferably some of which has been in the web3/crypto industry or a related field
- Has experience in crafting compelling narratives around products, engaging multiple audiences from developers to business leaders and translating complex technical concepts to business decision makers
- Possesses a deep understanding of and interest in web3 and associated technologies, with a passion for learning more in this field
- Has experience in a product led growth environment with deep understanding of customer lifecycle
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excelling in an asynchronous environment (like Slack).
- Thrives in small teams and enjoys having significant ownership over the product marketing strategy, and are comfortable making strategic decisions
- Has strong collaboration skills and high empathy to build trust and partner with product, marketing, BD and devrel teams.
- Excellent organization and project management skills to fit into fast product development and launch cycles
- Fully remote position with a budget for your home office or work environment
- Regular team offsites to amazing places around the world
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Meaningful Learning and Development budget
- Competitive compensation package including salary, equity and possibly tokens
- If you’re in the US, we’ll also cover your healthcare
- The chance to build and grow with one of the most recognised companies in Web3 and have fun while we do it
WalletConnect is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.