- 📅4 days ago
At Textile, we’re looking for passion, integrity, and an experimental mindset. We welcome rigorous thinkers who can move quickly, learn continuously, and thrive in a supportive, engaging, and diverse workplace—join us.
Textile's mission is to accelerate the exchange of information on the Internet. We are a technology company focused on building tools that help developers leverage open networks, protocols, and blockchains. We are a https://www.notion.so/48bf90d42b84407a840849bc110bb58f" target="blank">small, fully remote team aligned in our vision to experimentally change the relationship between technology and data. We are currently building https://tableland.xyz" target="blank">Tableland. We are a fully open source company.
Textile has a vibrant and active community of engineers and collaborators. We've built this community through grassroots community engagement and attention to our users needs. But, DevRel is a lot of work, and it's time to dedicate someone full-time to this important aspect of Textile.
We are seeking someone to run large-scale community projects. These include amplifying our grants program to fund community projects, curating governance groups where we bring community stakeholders into our technology planning, engaging with external teams like Gitcoin and EthDenver to support large-scale developer events, and giving technical presentations at events. This position also includes day-to-day engagement with our Discord group, helping to triage GitHub issues, hacking on demos, writing blog posts and technical guides, and more. We are looking for a self-directed leader who wants to build a developer community while staying hands on with technology.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Excellent communicator and writer.
- Curious, professional, personable, and self-directed.
- Able to define and run new developer programs.
- Detail-oriented and enjoys documenting ideas and projects.
- Experienced with open-source projects.
- Interested in blockchain technologies.
- Have a location in a timezone between GMT -3 to GMT -7 (South or North America)
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Contribute to projects at the forefront of the web.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact.
- Work on a fully remote team.
- Work with/on a small, passionate team.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts.
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
Textile is a fully remote company spanning GMT -3 to GMT -7 (North America & South America). While being small, we've found that it is helpful to have a high level of overlap as a team.
Learn more about us at https://textile.iohttps://textile.io/">https://textile.io>, https://tableland.xyz" target="blank">https://tableland.xyz>, and https://twitter.com/tableland" target="blank">@tableland.