- 🏛️Protocol Labs
- 📅13 days ago
About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (web3, cryptography, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
You will supervise and produce video editorial content and resources for the Protocol Labs network. Your content will showcase groundbreaking projects and individuals across the network, educate Labbers on key web3 trends and solutions, and accelerate the growth of the entire network.
Protocol Labs Network Services
Protocol Labs is a research and development laboratory that has built and scaled multiple projects that have made great contributions to the web3 ecosystem. To fuel our next phase of growth, we’ve created a new team — Network Services — to provide services and capabilities that our projects and the broader ecosystem can leverage, including design, video, events, operations, content, IT, and more.
As the Supervising Producer for Network Services, you will play a critical role in connecting the network, telling stories in and around the ecosystem, and working with internal and external collaborators to develop and deliver engaging video formats. You’ll identify key and emerging storylines in web3 and have the creative presence to tell them in a way that reaches the widest audience. You’ll highlight teams and individuals across the network, helping network members get to know each other and collaborate more effectively.
As Network Services Supervising Producer at Protocol Labs, you will…
- Bring the Protocol Labs Network mission, values and projects to life with strong and original storytelling.
- Partner with internal and external collaborators to understand the members of the Protocol Labs Network and their projects.
- Develop and execute premium content formats that engage audiences across multiple channels (YouTube and social media).
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and shepherd them from concept development through post-production — and ultimately delivery.
- Build a network of companies, creative professionals, agencies, co-producers and partners throughout the country and globally.
- Ensure that all productions are executed according to Protocol Labs guidelines (delivery standards, metadata, production schedules, budgets, proper rights clearances, etc.)
You may be a fit for this role if you...
- Have spent 10+ years as a producer in different forms of media, managing multiple productions (globally), budgets and partners.
- Have a history of success creating content for a variety of formats and platforms, especially YouTube and social media.
- Have strong creative vision and the capability to transform complex concepts into premium and engaging content formats.
- Relish iterating systematically on a story or format concept until it fulfills its objective and is able to break through the noise.
- Thrive on a dynamic team that encourages the cross-pollination of thoughts and ideas to reach a unified goal.
- Have experience coordinating work across teams with different goals and can communicate clear directives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead high-performing teams.
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, thriving even without much direction and looking at a problem several ways.
- A rigorous, process-driven work style backed by an ability to communicate effectively.
- Handle both complexity and ambiguity well.
- Experience participating in decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), web3 teams, or the blockchain/distributed-web space
- Experience with open source communities / projects
- Experience with distributed orgs
- Additional language expertise
If you’re passionate about the future of computing and a more democratized internet, we want to talk to you.
GDPR for Job Applicants and Candidates
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Protocol Labs, Inc. (“Protocol Labs”), which is located at 427 N Tatnall St #51207, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and can be contacted by emailing legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Protocol Labs’ data protection team can be contacted via legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Protocol Labs’ recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Protocol Labs, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Protocol Labs to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Protocol Labs’ behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards.
Your personal data will be retained by Protocol Labs as long as Protocol Labs determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment or to assist in the hiring process. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.