Creative Coordinator - Lumen
- 🏛️Protocol Labs
- 📅4 days ago
About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
Lumenhttps://lumendesign.io/">Lumen> is a visual agency working in collaboration with Protocol Labs. We are a group of award-winning designers pioneering new forms of creative expression in the Web3 space. Our group specializes in unique brand strategies and design services for emerging Web3 companies.
As the in-house design group for Protocol Labs, we’ve been lighting up the dWeb with great visual design for years. There are very few creative corners that we haven’t yet explored and mastered. Now as Lumen, we’re stoked to finally open the door and serve the web3 community, too.
We’re searching for a highly skilled Creative Coordinator to help us drive organization, efficiency, and growth. Working alongside the creative leadership team, you will support resourcing, including the development and management of estimates, timelines, and team utilization. The ideal candidate will have production experience and strong skills with work plan development and progress oversight. They will be expected to prepare and present regular progress updates to appropriate management channels.
Objectives of this Role
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in project design meetings and outline initial creative briefs
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
- Monitor, and maintain workflow systems, manually intervening as needed
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary suggest adjustments to scope, timelines, and costs to achieve cost savings
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement)
- Oversee external production vendor engagements and contracts
- Achieve organizational goals while upholding standards and best practices
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Ensure all parts of an assigned project are processed, organized, and progressing according to predetermined timelines and deliverable dates
- Assist in assigning project tasks to relevant parties and check in for status updates
- Develop and maintain project performance databases that track overall progress and the accomplishment of specific milestones
- Act as a point of communication between company teams and external resources
- Deepen partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors
- Track and organize creative assets making them easily accessible for clients and creative talent.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 6+ years’ of coordinating creative projects within a company or agency setting
- Hands-on experience with managing clients and teams
- Proven success in an agency setting, working with all levels of management
- Understanding of project management software
- Competency in Google Workspace Suite, Airtable, Github, and Notion
- Familiarity with creative software: Adobe Suite and Figma
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- You love remote work
If you’re passionate about the future of computing and a more democratized internet, we want to talk to you.
GDPR for Job Applicants and Candidates
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Protocol Labs, Inc. (“Protocol Labs”), which is located at 427 N Tatnall St #51207, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and can be contacted by emailing legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Protocol Labs’ data protection team can be contacted via legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Protocol Labs’ recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Protocol Labs, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Protocol Labs to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Protocol Labs’ behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards.
Your personal data will be retained by Protocol Labs as long as Protocol Labs determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment or to assist in the hiring process. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.