People Operations Manager, Technology and Analytics
- 🏛️Protocol Labs
- 📅13 days ago
About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (web3, cryptography, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
The People Operations Manager - Technology and Analytics will drive HR technology research and development and lead process improvement to exponentially scale the business. Focusing on the optimization within the infrastructure, while ensuring that HR systems and related procedures adhere to organizational processes, policies, and guidelines. You are passionate about delivering a high quality user experience while producing an efficient technical solution. Additionally, you will be responsible for growing a team that supports Protocol Labs People systems and will closely partner with various departments such as Technology Operations, Finance, Talent Acquisition and Legal to ensure there is information symmetry across the organization and network. You will also be responsible for People Data & Analytics and ensure that the systems are built with HR analytics and reporting core principles.
- Improve and automate our global onboarding, network mobility and offboarding processes to ensure streamlined workflows and compliance.
- Responsible for all aspects of the People technology solutions that support People functions including technology sourcing, implementation, integrations, governance, and day-to-day support
- Create short and long-term goals and objectives for HR system builds, operations, processes, workflows, data flows, and data analytics
- Maintain data across all people systems, monitor the data for trends, develop HR analytics viewpoint and make recommendations for system or process changes based on data analysis
- Ensure HRIS services are in compliance with global regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting
- Develop appropriate trainings for the end users and provide day-to-day employee support and training and ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes and capabilities
- Create and implement a data dictionary for consistent use of People data. Implement data requirements and audits to ensure accuracy.
- Help the People Team maintain Single Source of Truth within our handbook and other shared systems.
- Ensure seamless data sharing from single sources of truth to external systems such as payroll, benefits, recruitment and other people software
- Create and implement a data analytics roadmap, creating data elements needed to support decision making and to create business insights.
- Partner closely with the Global Mobility function to solve complex global challenges across all facets of HR.
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 4+ years’ experience in People Technology, with 1+ years experience leading and managing a team at a fast growing high technology company.
- Knowledgeable in global compliance and information security.
- Current on business applications, trends in People technology and experience evaluating/implementing new innovative People solutions
- A process-oriented individual, with substantial project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- Comfort with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt quickly and easily. Relevant business/industry acumen with the ability to quickly and thoroughly understand business priorities, operations, and People enablement potential
- Excellent with Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel; including advanced formulas and functions
- Advanced experience with data interpretation and data manipulation for large organizations. Experience with business intelligence visualization tools highly preferred
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, data visualization and presentation skills
If you’re passionate about the future of computing and a more democratized internet, we want to talk to you.
GDPR for Job Applicants and Candidates
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Protocol Labs, Inc. (“Protocol Labs”), which is located at 427 N Tatnall St #51207, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and can be contacted by emailing legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Protocol Labs’ data protection team can be contacted via legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Protocol Labs’ recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Protocol Labs, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Protocol Labs to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Protocol Labs’ behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards.
Your personal data will be retained by Protocol Labs as long as Protocol Labs determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment or to assist in the hiring process. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.