Strategy and Operations Associate
- 🌐LATAM / EMEA
- 📅5 days ago
Founded in 2015, OpenZeppelin is the premier crypto cybersecurity technology and services company, trusted by the most used DeFi and NFT projects in the world.
Our mission is to protect the open economy, safeguarding tens of billions of dollars in funds for leading crypto organizations including Aave, Coinbase, Compound, Ethereum Foundation, TheGraph and many others.
The OpenZeppelin team, spread across 30+ countries in the world, is responsible for creating the most popular Open Source Library for Smart Contract development in the world with over 15 million downloads! The expertise we've built along the years allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for some of the most well known players in the market.
With the success of our products, our security audit work, and the open source educational efforts, we are setting the industry standards for secure systems of a hyper-fast-growing industry and we're looking for more folks to help us on our mission.
About this role
OpenZeppelin is seeking for a Strategy and Operations Associate to make a significant impact in the rapidly evolving world of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in shaping our company's strategic direction and operational efficiency, working closely with the VP of Finance on diverse projects such as go-to-market strategies, OKR planning and product pricing, among others. If you have a passion for innovation, a strong analytical background, and the desire to contribute to a company at the forefront of crypto security, we invite you to join our remote team and help us protect the open economy.
What you'll be doing
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic projects to support the company’s growth plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform decision-making.
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations to drive operational efficiency and optimize business performance.
- Prepare and present findings, insights, and recommendations to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Monitor and track the progress of strategic initiatives, ensuring timely execution and alignment with company objectives.
- Continuously learn and stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to drive innovation and business growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy roles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize complex information quickly.
- Demonstrated track record of driving results and taking ownership of projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- High level of adaptability, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- A strong desire to learn, grow, and make a significant impact within the organization.
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Team events: onboarding tour & company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!