Technical Recruiter (Web2 Security)
- 📅5 days ago
OpenZeppelin is a leading cybersecurity company that provides security products to build, automate, and operate decentralized applications.
With a mission to protect the open economy, our team created the most popular open source library for smart contract development with over 4 million downloads. Our unique expertise subsequently allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for the Ethereum Foundation, MakerDAO, and Facebook’s Libra, and conduct security audits for many top blockchain companies including Coinbase, Brave, Compound, Aave, and Augur.
Building on this experience, we recently launched a platform to help teams automate their Ethereum operations and securely ship products faster: OpenZeppelin Defender.
With the success of our products, security audit work, and open source educational efforts, we are setting industry standards for building secure systems in a fast-growing industry that is creating an open financial system for the world.
What you'll be doing
As the Technical Recruiter, you will leverage your experience to help us scale a best-in-class team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and drive the full recruitment process from sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, facilitating decision making to onboarding
- Partner with hiring managers and the recruiting team to build and execute tailored sourcing strategies for each assigned role
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience whereby every candidate becomes an OpenZeppelin evangelist
- Build a diverse candidate pipeline using the most recent and relevant sources for the crypto and tech industry
- Coordinate work with external recruiting agencies
- Attend networking events, meetups, and conferences. Explore creative ways to establish new candidate pools.
- Develop and execute effective on-boarding/orientation programs.
- Initiate innovative talent sourcing techniques and strategies leading to overall recruitment improvements
We are prioritizing bringing the best in the Web2 security space to work with our team. With your experience, you will be a leading contributor to the talent acquisition strategy for successfully transitioning Web2 talent into the Web3 space.
- 5+ years of experience in Full Cycle Recruiting
- Proven track record of recruiting in: Security Engineers, Cybersecurity, Penetration Testers, Detection Engineers, White Hat Hackers.
- Solid ability to evaluate candidates.
- Hands-on experience with online sourcing tools.
- Experience working with recruiting agencies.
- Experience working at a technology startup or scaleup
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks. Problem solver with a bias towards action.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise, and persuasive communicator & an expert listener
- Passion and/or experience with blockchain technology, open-source, cybersecurity or similar highly technical industry
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with various Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Knowledge of international hiring practices, US federal, state, and local employment labor laws
- Certification (e.g. SHRM-SCP/SPHR)
- Experience in roles outside of HR
Medical Insurance: Top quality insurance options for you.
Paid leave for new parents.
Team Events: Company retreats in different locations around the world.
Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice.
Training: Technical training, spoken language lessons in any language of your choice.