- 📅7 days ago
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/" target="_blank" data-stringify-link="https://jobs.nethermind.io/" data-sk="tooltip_parent" data-remove-tab-index="true">https://jobs.nethermind.io/
https://nethermind-job-board-images.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/map_update03112021.jpg" alt="" width="550" height="388">
We are hiring for a Marketing Associate who is ready to join a rapidly-growing, remote-first organisation. The person in this role will be a self-starter who resonates with the web3 culture and the underlying values of Ethereum. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to facilitate all marketing operations, from event planning and reasearch, to content production and media communications. This is an amazing career opportunity to help accelerate our Marketing department, and to play a part in the growth of the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Hiring teams, as well as Management
- Interact and engage with the Ethereum ecosystem and wider web3 communities
- Track hot topics/trends to identify content opportunities
- Help making sure we never miss a thing, by planning social coverage in a Social Media calendar
- Monitor our social media statistics and produce reports to your Manager
- Research relevant data on competitors, events, media, content, marketing tools, merchandise suppliers, community forums
- Support the entire event planning and execution process by collating data, communicate internally and assist with bookings and orders
- Proofread press releases, tweets, articles, and other content
- Ability to work remotely and independently in a globally-distributed team
- Experience in working in Marketing within the Blockchain (Ethereum) and Web3 industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to wear many hats and to roll your sleeves up and pitch in where needed— Proactive approach to work and hunger for pursuing own ideas
- Know how to work across different teams to support with any marketing related insights they may need
- Working with Slack, Google Suite, Canva, and other marketing-related platforms and tools
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related fields
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT
href="https://www.linkedin.com/company/nethermind/" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://www.linkedin.com/company/nethermind/