Backend Engineer <Chronicle Labs> Maker Oracles
- 🌐Remote job
- 📅a month ago
Chronicle Labs is funded by MakerDAO and is responsible for the development and adoption of the Chronicle Protocol, the blockchain-agnostic infrastructure layer for truth.
Chronicle Oracles act as arbiters of trust that provide data with integrity guarantees to blockchain applications. Chronicle Oracles have been live since 2016 and secure the over $10B in MakerDAO as well as other top DeFi protocols.
What we are looking for
A mid-level, backend engineer, to work with some of our existing team members, on adding new assets and feeds into our Oracle Service, enhancing our protocol and integrating with external platforms and services.
Ideally, you will have a solid understanding of microservices architecture, distributed systems, low-level code, and different API frameworks. We need someone who is highly comfortable with Go, takes a lot of autonomy in their work, as we are in a remote setting, and would like to be in the weeds of blockchain and the web3 universe.
- Evolve the architecture of our data ecosystem as we scale the number of data sources interact with
- Architect and design components/service layers to sustainability scale as the number of blockchains/assets we support.
- Write services to poll data from traditional APIs, WebSockets and on-chain sources
- Evolve the architecture of our data ecosystem as we scale the amount of data sources we integrate with
- Provide support for integrating partners making use of our Oracle service
- Own the data ingestion of data sources that power our oracle price feeds.