Technical Project Manager
- 📅13 days ago
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen, As of today, Immunefi actively protects $60B funds and has $157M in bounty awards available. To date, Immunefi has averted $25B in hack damage and paid $80M in bounties to security researchers. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect DeFi. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Immunefi is looking for a Technical Project Manager to help us increase the productivity of our internal workflows & processes.
The ideal candidate is a structured problem solver who loves to keep great accountability and organisation in the team.
A person who would thrive in this role is comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging work environment and will become a key part of our brand-new Technical Project Management Team!
We are looking for a Project Manager / Technical Project Manager who has direct experience of working alongside (and has been responsible for managing the projects of) an engineering / development team rather than a client facing, system delivery PM.
Please note, due to the location of the associated stakeholders for this role, we will only consider applicants who are based up to +2 or -6 hours of Central European Time.
- Own, manage & run multiple simultaneous projects relating to the work of the software engineering / development team
- Support the Immunefi teams’ managers in organising daily activities and planning objectives with a strong focus on constantly improving processes and SOPs
- Help the Product & Engineering managers organise the teams’ work with weekly and monthly planning
- Develop prioritisation plans for the work of the engineering / development team
- Deal in 'real-time' with changing & shifting priorities including updating project plans, resource allocation and stakeholder communication
- Establish a regular cadence for review & feedback on multiple aspects of the teams operational work in order to define, understand and improve our processes
- Support daily and weekly activities that include, but are not limited to, sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives and post-mortems
- Improve internal SOPs and processes, and create new SOPs and processes as needed
- Instil in the teams you work with effective working habits and best practices
- Embrace and spread Immunefi working culture
- Work alongside engineers and designers to increase productivity and create a high-quality product experience in a more effective and efficient way
- Hands on Project Management experience specifically relating to projects concerning the output of engineering / development teams is essential
- Experience working with Software Product / Engineering / Development teams in an operational capacity including analysis, definition, improvement and deployment of operational principles & best practices
- Able to analyse complex problems, derive & action step-by-step plans to solve them while maintaining appreciation for rapidly changing business priorities
- Able to proactively identify potential problems and areas of improvement and apply solution/improvements in a timely manner
- Experience in organising and facilitating meetings such as Daily Standups and Sprint planning meetings
- Previous ownership of all associated project documentation
- Experienced in the use of industry standard Project Management tools / applications
- Background in creating and rolling out Standard-Operating-Procedures (SOP) around both technical & functional content for a variety of internal audiences
- A communication style which drives bi-directional, performance improvement led feedback
- A personality which thrives in fast moving, highly dynamic & rapid-change focused technical environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - everyone here at Immunefi needs to be able to accurately & effectively communicate on complex topics in both synchronous and asynchronous ways via written and verbal methods. It is a prerequisite for employment here that everyone is able to do this to the highest possible standard
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Exceptionally driven with an insatiable curiosity for business improvement
- 3+ years experience in a fast-growing software company
Working at Immunefi
Immunefi is the foremost Bug Bounty Marketplace in the crypto / Web3 space providing a platform to facilitate the protection of $bn of user funds. We aim for excellence in all we do and want to build a world class team of highly skilled professionals who can help us to scale & develop our company. If you are successful in joining the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment where ideas, input & communication are prized. By necessity, the work pace here is rapid and we need people who are able to rapidly immerse themselves. As a fully remote and geographically dispersed team, we require everyone to be capable of autonomous & self-driven work in addition to being able to manage communication across global timezones.
Radical Candor - we seek out & give open feedback, both up & down across the entire organization
Be Worthy of Trust - we can’t do our job without the trust of our clients. We want everyone here to be deserving of that trust and to be able to unequivocally trust the rest of the team
Take Responsibility & Own It - responsible people thrive on independence and are worthy of freedom - be accountable, grow from your mistakes
Exercise Good Judgment - independent, good judgment means thinking for yourself and keeping the interests of the mission at heart
Writing is Greater Than Talking - By focusing on writing, we let our ideas take center stage. Writing allows for unemotional clarity about what we are doing, why we are doing it, and also what we are not doing
What We Offer
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)