Sales Operations Manager
- 🌐Remote - Prefer USA East Coast / European
- 📅14 days ago
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is Web3's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect Web3. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Immunefi are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our fast growing web3 bug bounty team.
As we move into the next phase of our company evolution, we have identified a number of areas relating to ‘how’ we sell our products & services that we would like a Sales Operations Manager to take responsibility for.
Takes the lead on all administrative job duties as it pertains to the sales department. Utilizes skills to make certain that all sales people have the proper data and reports to deliver exceptional customer experience. Meets with sales and customer success teams to identify opportunities to optimize the customer journey.
- Take ownership & responsibility for all Sales Operations tasks
- Identifying, collecting / collating & presenting relevant data to the sales team & associated stakeholders across the company - this will include (but not limited to) data for prospecting, sales pipelines, reporting and other key sales metrics
- Analyzing existing & future-state processes and procedures and owning the development & improvement of all workflows relating to sales
- Project Management: Review and prioritize cross-functional tasks of the sales organization. Working with Customer Success, Marketing, and Product teams to deliver on critical projects
- Create documentation of proper workflows throughout the sales cycle to ensure appropriate date is captured
- Drive the adoption & use of our sales CRM to ensure maximum utilization of this sales tool
- Create and optimize content in support of sales efforts e.g. SOP’s, Sales Playbook, workflow process, communication templates, project plans & reports
- Co-ordinate & manage appointments with clients and sales team
- Experience working with product focused, technology driven sales departments including operational management of sales processes & procedures
- Experience with 3rd party CRM applications / tools (e.g. Copper, SalesForce, Pipedrive, Hubspot or similar - ideally this experience will include driving use & adoption, creating automation in reporting and building use of increasing amounts of CRM functionality
- Some experience in a Project Management or Project related function would be beneficial for this role, as would experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including demonstrable experience in communicating sales related information to both sales team members and cross-company stakeholders
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as part of a global team
Education / Certifications preferred
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- CRM Certification or equivalent experience
- Project Management Certification or equivalent experience
Working at Immunefi
Immunefi is the foremost Bug Bounty Marketplace in the crypto / Web3 space providing a platform to facilitate the protection of $bn of user funds. We aim for excellence in all we do and want to build a world class team of highly skilled professionals who can help us to scale & develop our company. If you are successful in joining the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment where ideas, input & communication are prized. By necessity, the work pace here is rapid and we need people who are able to rapidly immerse themselves. As a fully remote and geographically dispersed team, we require everyone to be capable of autonomous & self-driven work in addition to being able to manage communication across global timezones.
Radical Candor - we seek out & give open feedback, both up & down across the entire organization
Be Worthy of Trust - we can’t do our job without the trust of our clients. We want everyone here to be deserving of that trust and to be able to unequivocally trust the rest of the team
Take Responsibility & Own It - responsible people thrive on independence and are worthy of freedom - be accountable, grow from your mistakes
Exercise Good Judgment - independent, good judgment means thinking for yourself and keeping the interests of the mission at heart
Writing is Greater Than Talking - By focusing on writing, we let our ideas take center stage. Writing allows for unemotional clarity about what we are doing, why we are doing it, and also what we are not doing
What We Offer
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)