Global Head of Customer Success
- 📅4 days ago
At https://www.figment.io" target="_blank">Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
There are a few things we look for when adding top talent to our team. First, we look for candidates who lead with authenticity, bringing your whole self to what you do. Second, crypto is moving fast and so do we. Having an orientation to action and making the invisible, visible through clear communication & leadership are key principles for our team. Finally, we believe everyone is always learning so demonstrating humility as we get better is how we will build a beautiful company.
The Global Head of Customer Success will be a vital part of Figments leadership team. In this role, you will build and lead the strategy and execution of our customer success pillars ensuring the successful adoption, value realization and growth across Figments customer segments. You will focus primarily on building an extraordinary team and driving achievement of operational objectives and key results!
- Build and develop a high-performance world-class Customer Success & Support team to help scale and grow the business.
- Drive successful solution adoption, customer value, retention and expansion goals ultimately improving the Figment customer lifetime value.
- Work with the VP of Growth & business leads to strategize and execute initiatives relating to the Customer Success Management Pillar.
- Develop and deploy strategies, action plans and playbooks to improve the customer experience, increase customer retention and enable account growth.
- Drive operational improvements which streamline processes, leverage automation and enable scale.
- Mentor and coach team leaders, hire and develop key talent, manage to high performance and create an inclusive team culture.
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Build strong internal partnerships with sales, product, protocol and marketing teams inside and beyond the Customer Success Organization.
- Create an environment of innovation and continual improvement to re-imagine how we deliver customer success across Figments customer base.
- Serve as an inspiring leader in the Customer Success organization by keeping up to speed on the latest practices and available tools.
- 15+ years of growing responsibility in enterprise-level leadership in customer success, account management, customer support and technical onboarding.
- Strong customer success platforms (e.g.SFDC, Gainsight, ChurnZero, Totango) experience required.
- SaaS experience required and preferred in a startup environment.
- Demonstrated success in building a Success, Renewals, or Customer Engagement function.
- Consistent record of overachievement of quota and KPIs and strong organizational, operational and analytical skills.
- Prior revenue responsibility for large book of software maintenance or renewal business.
- Significant prior experience defining and implementing strategy for a customer facing team.
- Proven leader and motivator, with deep experience building and leading successful team.
- Experienced presentation development skills (storytelling/design).
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level.
- Credible and effective C-level advisor and coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical or business).
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations at the executive level.
- Crypto experience or a strong passion/curiosity for blockchain technology preferred.
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy - 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.