Director of Product, Customer Experience & Growth
- 📅3 days ago
At https://www.figment.io" target="_blank">Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
Staking is a slowly waking giant, with a projected market cap of $40 billion. As it is new and fresh, it is also misunderstood and nuanced. We are on a mission to change that. Staking adoption hinges on the understandability, data transparency, urgency and optionality we can create in users minds.
Figment partners with the top custodians, wallets, exchanges and institutions to power crypto. We enable partners and institutions by simplifying integrations, providing high-quality, high-fidelity data, best in class yield and monitoring and reporting.
Our product is our rewards. How do we enable our customers to unlock the highest rewards, configure, tune and secure their portfolios? How can we make go-to-market on integrations faster, secure, stable and configurable, in a way that minimizes time to generate ROI, customer effort and maximizes go to market.
We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product leader who values moving quickly and delivering sticky outcomes. Our customers span traders, VCs, engineers, analysts, high net-worth individuals, channel partners, custodians and eventually banks and traditional finance. Potentially even retail. We’d like to empower them using automation, faster integration cycles, data, visualizations and tools where necessary. In the role you will be at the forefront of one of the most exciting vectors of our growth.
As the leader of the staking customer experience, you will own the customer journey. Leading the charge on defining a stellar experience, you’ll guide the user through the unknowns of their first staking journey, delighting and wowing them.
As the leader of Staking product growth, you will define our product strategy for growth, retention and assets under stake. You will own, track and communicate cross-organizationally growth KPIs from a product stand point. Think CAC, LTV, retention etc. You will build product, data, automations, operations and pricing to deliver a value-prop that make Figment a no-brainer.
Most of all, you will demonstrate true ownership of outcomes. This means building and motivating teams, exploring new areas of strategic partnerships and earning cross organizational influence.
- Lead a group of product teams to deliver a unified experience across branding, sales, onboarding and success. Lead this team to deliver growth across lower CAC, higher NPS, increasing assets under management
- Define our product strategy for growth, retention and assets under stake
- Own, define and deliver KPIs for growth
- Develop solid relationships with institutions and partners to understand needs & journeys
- Deep understanding of the market to push the envelope on our product
- Refine and launch new product initiatives and teams to unlock growth
- Use pricing, product and other levers to grow downstream LTV, post conversion
- Tap into product-led-growth and other such tactics to lower CAC, increase LTV
- Reduce time to Go to Market on integrations using technology, education, data and customer success teams
- Be a strong cross-functional partner - Collaborate, communicate and get buyin on strategy and tactics across Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
- Instrument data, analytics and research into product and processes
- Deliver seamless onboarding and customer education flows along the staking journey
- Develop a strong understanding of protocol research and develop a roadmap to embed protocol learning and updates into the customer journey
- Mentor and inspire a team of PMs, analysts and researchers
- Inspire and motivate cross organizational teams of engineers, sales and marketing
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters Degree, or commensurate experience
- 8+ years of experience in PM or related field
- Have strong empathy for users and other stakeholders
- Have experience leading and managing a team of people
- Prior experience owning and architecting customer experiences end to end
- Highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Have a strong understanding of data, visualization and storytelling through data
- Have experience standing up MVPs and working on 0-1 problems
Not required but a plus if you have
- Knowledge of how blockchains, smart contracts and networks work.
- Experience with SaaS or API business models
- Experience on Growth teams
- Have experience working with financial, data-heavy and/or trading experiences
- Have experience with CRM, automation and reporting systems
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy - 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.