Director of Sales, DataHub
- 📅4 days ago
At https://www.figment.io" target="_blank">Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
As the Director of Sales for DataHub, you will be responsible for building and coaching a world-class SaaS sales team in the Web 3 developer infrastructure space. You will own the hiring process, set targets, outline and own individual improvement plans, and create a proven sales culture for your team. You will work directly with the DataHub management team to perfect sales strategies, optimize the sales funnel for each customer category, and own sales-related KPIs attainment. You will be selling and coaching sales reps to sell our infrastructure services and tools to top DApps, exchanges, custodians, and financial institutions.
- Own the hiring process to build out the DataHub sales organization
- Establish goals and KPIs for the sales organization
- Coach the sales team to consistently improve their performance
- Support sales efforts for highest value customers
- Establish sales processes and efficient usage of available tools
- Set sales strategies and tailored pitches based on customer personas
- Work with the product and marketing teams to improve DataHub’s GTM
- Establish a world-class customer success and account management practices in collaboration with team leads
- Responsible for developing and managing C-suite relationships with Top Accounts
- 3+ years experience as a sales leader
- Experience building out sales teams from first few AEs to global organizations
- Experience selling SaaS products, developer-facing or API products
- Demonstrated track record of working with enterprise & institutional customers
- Experience selling in the crypto & blockchain space is preferred. At a minimum, candidates should have above-average understanding of the leading blockchain protocols and decentralized technologies
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Proficiency with major sales tools such as Salesforce
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy - 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.