Head of Sales Operations
- 📅16 hours ago
At https://www.figment.io" target="_blank">Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
About the job
We are looking for an outstanding Head of Sales Operations to help lead our fast-paced, high impact Ops and Revenue team. You will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and assisting with implementing key processes and structures across our Staking and Datahub business teams. You will have the ability to implement new processes, project manage key programs, contribute to product rollout processes, and collaborate on any other project that will affect the team for the better. You will work with team members in sales, Customer success and support, finance and marketing. This is a rare opportunity to establish and iterate the operational cadence, data, systems, and processes through planning, financial acuity, creative thinking, and strong analytical skills. You will also partner with cross-functional teams in defining, landing, and executing our key strategic priorities.
What will I be doing?
- Drive core revenue operations processes – sales forecasting, headcount planning, and pipeline management, as well as reporting.
- Be a visible & trusted business lead to drive execution of various sales strategies and initiatives.
- Be the interface into the Revenue Strategy Planning, Analytics and Compensation team to facilitate the regional needs and requirements of the business.
- Coordinate the sales forecasting process across all regions and institute best practices to maximize revenue.
- Collaborate with regional and global demand generation and SDR teams to orchestrate plays and programs to successfully meet revenue goals.
- Manage the Deal Desk including deal structuring, discount approval, purchase order, and booking.
- Analyze and evaluate sales processes and metrics, identify gaps and develop mechanisms to provide operational support for new capabilities.
- Drive revenue results by closely tracking performance, evaluating pipeline, and supporting regional forecasts.
- Help drive annual capacity planning for the sales org; liaison with critical cross functional partners (eg sales planning, finance).
- Establish strong working relationships with various levels of sales leadership as well as key cross functional partners to ensure an aligned and effective overall GTM strategy.
What skills do I need?
- 10+ of years of Sales Ops experience working with/leading large & complex operational excellence initiatives, with demonstrated results driving transformations in fast growth SaaS environments in large, enterprise organizations, with multiple business models and routes to market. 3+ years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of customer and partner experience, sales cycles and overall end-to-end business processes.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously; excellent communication skills
- Deeply rooted in data and ability to successfully guide teams of ops managers and analysts on querying and scoping (Salesforce), analysis and modeling (GSheet), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), and reporting (dashboards, repositories, Tableau).
- Experience with working with many sales related tools including SFDC, Tableau, CaptivateIQ, Clari, etc.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments.
- Ideally based in EST.
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy - 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.