Senior UX Researcher
- 🌐Brooklyn, NY
- 📅6 days ago
Senior UX Researcher
Remote, Global, Team, Full Time
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
There are perks to building the digital economy of tomorrow:
About - Infura
Infura’s development suite provides instant, scalable API access to the Ethereum and IPFS networks. Our world-class infrastructure ensures that developers can reliably scale their decentralized application to meet user demand. It’s powered by a cutting-edge microservice-driven architecture that dynamically scales to support our APIs.
Thousands of developers are actively using Infura every day. The strength, reliability and stability of Infura’s infrastructure service makes the brand an essential pillar of the Ethereum ecosystem and the leading blockchain infrastructure provider.
What you’ll do
Want to help us better understand user problems and product opportunities in decentralized finance? UX researchers at Infura work across multiple product initiatives to more effectively and efficiently deliver products and experiences that fulfill user needs.
As a UX researcher you will:
- Define, plan, and conduct complex multi-phase, mixed-method user research that deepens our understanding of the user experience and drives product strategy.
- Deliver compelling, timely and actionable insights to the product and design teams which facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Take a holistic view of our understanding of our users and their behaviour, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with product managers, designers and engineers to ensure we are discovering and prioritizing the most important user needs.
- Share insights on Infura and ecosystem users, such that it has far reaching impact for all ConsenSys products.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Have experience conducting research in an end-to-end software development setting, including product discovery with on-going generative research, usability testing on designs and getting feedback on shipped product(s).
- Can use a variety of research methods, which may include qualitative interviews, surveys, ideation sessions, ethnographic field research, usability evaluation, and diary studies. You might be a mixed-methods researcher, however your strength is in qualitative research.
- Can design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, earlier stage product development process and know how to integrate research into product and design roadmaps.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in conducting user research in remote settings.
- Experience or familiarity of blockchain products.
- Experience working on developer tools or APIs.
- Experience working in confidence when ambiguities are present.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/"> style="font-weight: 400;">here.