Senior Technical Recruiter
- 🌐EMEA - Remote
- 📅3 days ago
Remote, EMEA, People & Talent team
ConsenSys believes Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. Our vision is a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/"> style="font-weight: 400;">http://consensys.net/ style="font-weight: 400;">.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About the People and Talent team and your role
People and Talent support the entire ConsenSys community. We strive to be the destination employer of choice for our ecosystem. That goal is embedded in all the work we do to attract, retain and support our amazing talent. By joining our team you’ll be working with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put ‘people first’ and are designing and building the workplace of the future.
We’re looking for a recruiter to join the growing ConsenSys software community. You’ll be focused on hiring for our go to market and operational/support roles predominantly in sales and marketing but will also touch on legal, finance, HR and IT. This will be an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend or go permanent.
What you’ll do
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and owning all aspects of the operational/support recruiting process: defining jobs and specs, sourcing, screening, running the recruiting process, negotiating and closing
- Developing a pipeline of active and passive candidates for our operations department and sales team
- Becoming quickly immersed into the culture and business needs of ConsenSys
- Owning special projects as they arise, offering unique opportunities for leadership development and growth
- This could be an assessment of new recruiting services / technologies, creating and implementing development and rotational programs, cross-functional projects, etc.
- Maintaining a high level of industry awareness, understanding the startup, tech, and Ethereum/Blockchain landscape to keep tabs on emerging and transitioning businesses, industry news, competitive analysis, etc.
Would be great if you checked these boxes
- Internal recruiting experience and a track record of hiring elite technical talent
- Startup or tech industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated success implementing innovative ways to attract and retain candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency using ATS systems and sourcing tools
- Kind, humble, and thoughtful
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Previous experience in remote or globally distributed teams
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/"> style="font-weight: 400;">here.