Ecosystem Engagement Program Manager
- 🌐United States, Europe, Remote
- 📅3 days ago
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open-source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security, and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/"> style="font-weight: 400;">http://consensys.net/ style="font-weight: 400;">.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
Equity. We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success; that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Flexible working arrangements. With our global workforce, we have fine-tuned asynchronous working, which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
Competitive benefits. We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
Continuous learning and opportunities. We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning and the ConsenSys Advance Program, which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs, and https://consensys.net/academy/"> style="font-weight: 400;">ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has a work/life balance. In addition, company-wide, we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem. Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team at ConsenSys is focused on exactly that: making our customers successful. We’re looking for people who will step towards a customer who is asking for help and respond with innovative and creative ideas to help them course-correct. If you value constructive customer engagement and want to define the future of Blockchain production operations, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
As a program manager in the Customer Success team you will own delivery of production support services for ConsenSys’ core products and partnerships. You’ll be focussed on the total customer experience for users and clients who need to engage with us, whether during their implementation, adoption or their ongoing utilization of ConsenSys’ products. You’ll work closely with the product teams to feed back into the development cycle and to improve the overall service experience and offering.
- Create program structure and drive success by engaging relevant stakeholders from different teams within ConsenSys
- Build and track project plans, complete with KPIs and success criteria
- Manage any risks, resolve conflicts and ensure that gaps are identified and handled efficiently
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and available
- Be proactive to ensure communication, awareness and visibility to all relevant stakeholders
- Identify people and resources needed and work closely with team leads in order to maintain visibility of multiple projects
- Reflect relevant status to leads as well as all relevant stakeholders
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Your amazing people skills, so you can collaborate and engage with relevant stakeholders and drive progress
- Your communication skills, so you can communicate, listen and reflect information and through that, create strong working relationships
- Your polished organizational skills, to manage multiple projects in parallel and keep track of
- Your background working with various agile methodologies and project management tools, implementing scrum and kan-ban boards on Jira, Confluence etc.
- Your experience leading programs or projects within software companies: this will be crucial to allow you to work independently and make a difference
- Your strong analytical skills, to plan and measure the success of your projects
Bonus if you have:
- Background in software-related customer-front professions such as CSM, customer support etc.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic but fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/"> style="font-weight: 400;">here.