Product Managers - All Levels
- 📅16 days ago
Remote, Full Time
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across he web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the Roles
We have a number of open roles at all levels for talented Product Managers across our product teams to join our rapidly growing company.
Your days may include performing user research, working with our product managers, defining problems, validating hypotheses, designing user journeys, writing requirements documents, developing low and high fidelity prototypes, delivering MVPs, iterating products, coordinating go to market activities, and improving user experience.
What you’ll do
As a product manager at ConsenSys you will define the vision, strategy and roadmap for our products. Your role will be working closely with engineers, designers, analysts, data scientists, and UX researchers to design and deliver outstanding products to our users.
You will grow and lead the work of a cross functional team to be user focused, discovery led, and data driven as the Direct User’s advocate. As well as shape and define standards for building great products, educate our product teams, and hold the bar across the company. Part of this will be driving our software product development from concept to launch: facilitating user research or experiments to validate hypotheses; aligning stakeholders on a shared vision tied to larger strategy; using metrics and feedback to drive development; inspiring cross-functional teams of analysts, designers, engineers, and marketers to address user problems; and shipping great user experiences.
Externally, you will drive the adoption of crypto-first product features, and work closely with various teams across the DeFi and Web3 ecosystem. This will also involve researching user problems, staying ahead of market developments in the crypto space, and building relationships with key partners.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Have a passion for crypto, DeFi, Fintech, web3, open platforms, and equal financial opportunity. Demonstrated awareness or interest in the Ethereum landscape, and financial primitives and protocols that live on top of it.
- Experience driving the full cycle of software product development from conception to launch. Experience building consumer products (e-commerce, identity, social media, gaming, etc) or Fintech applications, SaaS, APIs.
- Beyond shipping new products, you think about the big picture, details, and continuous product improvement. You can turn emerging, unclear, or opposing inputs into action plans, with strong decision making & prioritization.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication for audiences with different technical backgrounds, and are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions.
- You are data driven, focusing on operational performance and latency, to user engagement and retention, and product revenue and churn. You are obsessed with user experience and continuous discovery.
- Familiar with product management tools and processes such as JIRA, Notion, Figma, Mixpanel, Segment, Looker, Tableau, ZenDesk, Qualtrics.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here: https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud