APAC Intern/Grad – Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- 📅7 days ago
As the APAC SDR intern at Blockdaemon, you will be pushing the entire blockchain industry forward by helping developers and companies accelerate their product development on our infrastructure. You will be responsible for accelerating sales and revenue, APAC market analysis, and general revenue operations work. This position plays a crucial role in establishing and advancing customer relationships and pulling through product sales that help our customers meet their needs.
Position Overview: This is a 6 month, full-time contract role for an Intern or recently graduated person in Singapore, with a start date of January 2024.
- Run sales development campaigns, cold reach outs to prospects, and drive overall sales pipeline growth
- Manage 3rd party data sources of contact, prospect, and customer information and enrich contact CRM via modern applications - Twitter, Telegram, with prospect/customer and cohort mapping
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Demonstrate capability in Technical Product Offerings through Sales Initiatives with Institutional Clients through RFPs and RFIs
- Engage in on- and offline events for market research and lead generation
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose to confidently cross-sell / upsell our customers to compatible products
- Research 3rd party databases that may help us accelerate reach out to prospects
- Effectively communicate Blockdaemon’s service offerings and company strengths, and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique
- Share market feedback with the sales and product teams, and communicate with customer support and product managers on improvement methods
- Track, analyze, and find ways to improve campaigns and the sales process while finding scalable ways to drive leads and prospects
- Create Product Usage guides and guide clients/clarify their queries on Technical Aspects of Blockdaemon’s products where possible
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Based in Singapore
- Strong data wrangling skills - with MS excel, vlookup, etc
- Salesforce and or comparable CRM knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and ability to model a prospect/customer and sales funnels
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Interest and knowledge in blockchain technology and technical infrastructure
- Dashboarding and reporting skills - Salesforce, Tableau or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to be prompt and responsive to a breadth of customer expectations
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space
Optional Desired Skills:
- Prior experience in Sales, lead generation, and/or Business Development
- Ability to demonstrate prior exposure and projects with digital assets and or blockchain technology
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Blockdaemon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.