Full Stack Engineer
- 🌐US, East Coast or Ireland
- 📅5 days ago
Pioneering the field of blockchain infrastructure, Blockdaemon has consistently led the way. Over the years, we have established the robust foundations upon which numerous successful Web 3.0 projects have taken flight.
Blockdaemon envisions a multi-chain landscape, rooted in the foundations we've established. We foresee a future where every company adopts on-chain strategy, and we're committed to leading the way towards a decentralized web.
We are on the lookout for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join forces with us in developing the next generation of Blockdaemon secure cross-chain services. As a key member of the Engineering team, this role drives global standards, makes valuable contributions to open-source initiatives, and develops institutional-grade solutions, as well as exposure to essential components for facilitating secure and seamless cross-chain communication.
In this role, you'll join forces with a seasoned technical team of senior engineers, all dedicated to bridging the world with blockchain technology. Together, you'll create state-of-the-art applications and high-performance services, shaping the future of the industry. You'll engineer and construct scalable, secure, and dependable software that supports over 40 blockchain protocols, in a standardized manner. This position offers the opportunity to dive into cryptography, blockchains, consensus algorithms, cross-chain messaging, and decentralized applications.
This role is given a high level of autonomy/ownership over projects, the opportunity to expand knowledge, and the chance to help build the web3 infrastructure of the future.
You will be working across the stack, developing and executing on new features and product initiatives with a commitment to excellence in code quality. This role will report into a technical engineering manager and work closely with product and engineering teams to support company goals and initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing various applications and services ranging from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications across Blockdaemon products.
- Leveraging cloud based systems (GCP/AWS) to deploy and maintain technical solutions across multiple environments.
- Ensuring code quality and maintainability by reviewing, testing and debugging code amongst peers.
- Staying up to speed with new and emerging technologies, industry shifts, and engineering best practices.
- Attending and supporting various agile ceremonies, such as standups and retrospectives.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field or 3+ Years of professional experience writing full-stack applications.
- Experience working with Microsite frameworks.
- Good knowledge of web environment, API designs, GRPC, HTTP, REST, WebSockets.
- Strong ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technologies.
- Proficient with Golang programming.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform.
- Knowledge working with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment.
At Blockdaemon, we’re committed to the key values of product excellence, integrity, and openness. We practice complete ownership and focus on product excellence, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We embrace open dialogue and honest feedback to arrive at a complete picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
US salary range: $160,000 - $250,000
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Blockdaemon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.