APAC Intern/Grad - Sales and Revenue Operations
- 📅17 days ago
As the APAC Sales and Revenue Operations intern at Blockdaemon, you will be pushing the entire blockchain industry forward by helping developers and companies accelerate their product development on our infrastructure. You will be responsible for a mix of sales development work, accelerating a world class CRM capability, APAC market analysis and general sales operations work. This position plays a crucial role in establishing and advancing customer relationships and pulling through product sales that help our customers meet their needs.
Position Overview: This is a 6 month, full-time role for an Intern or recently graduated person in Singapore, with a target start date of June 2023.
- Run sales development campaigns, cold reach outs to prospects and drive overall sales pipeline growth
- Enrich and Data Cleansing for a world class CRM for Blockdaemon in APAC, working with the APAC GM, Global Director of RevOps and Sales Operations manager, APAC Marketing Director and APAC BD Head
- Data research project to build a total addressable (TAM), Service Addressable (SAM) and Service Obtainable (SOM) model for Blockdaemon APAC
- Support the APAC GM with Geo operational work
- Manage 3rd party data sources of contact, prospect and customer information and enrich contact CRM via modern applications - Twitter, Telegram, with prospect/customer and cohort mapping
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research and understands our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose to confidently cross-sell / upsell our customers to compatible products
- Research 3rd party databases that may help us accelerate reach out to prospects
- Scale out our newsletter signups in APAC
- Effectively communicates Blockdaemon’s service offerings, the company’s strengths and highlights our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique
- Develop partnership opportunities with accelerators, incubators, and university blockchain clubs
- Share market feedback with the sales and product teams
- Track, analyze, and find ways to improve campaigns and the sales process while finding scalable ways to drive leads and prospects
- Create additional tools for automation of data imports and exports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Based in Singapore
- Strong data wrangling skills - with MS excel, vlookup, etc
- Salesforce and or comparable CRM knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Interest in blockchain technology and infrastructure
- An ability to model a prospect/customer and sales funnels
- Dashboarding and reporting skills - Salesforce, Tableau or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to be prompt and responsive to a breadth of customer expectations
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space
Optional Desired Skills:
- Prior experience in Sales and Sales operations
- Reporting skills in Salesforce and or comparable CRM knowledge
- Experience with SQL, Python
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We believe wholeheartedly that building a diverse company is critical to Blockdaemon’s success. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.