Head of Customer Success
- 🌐US, East Coast
- 📅18 days ago
Blockdaemon is seeking a Head of Customer Success to lead our frontline team of key account managers, onboarding specialists, and customer support. Reporting into the VP, Operations, this role will work closely with our sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience with our products and services. Creative, energetic and self-driven, an ideal candidate will understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Blockdaemon. This role will drive customer success and satisfaction through the ideation, implementation, and scaling of systems, processes, and teams that drive customer engagement and retention.
- Partner with sales, customer support, and other cross-functional teams to ensure that our customers launch successfully, have strong product adoption, and realize continued value from our products;
- Build a world class consultative Customer Success team by ensuring success criteria is captured, key relationships are built across our customers, and utilization is high/healthy;
- Coach and empower and direct a team of key account managers, onboarding specialists, and customer support;
- Provide thought leadership on customer success best practices, working closely with the VP, Operations to develop and drive strategy;
- Lead weekly forecasting and reporting of health, status, and metrics, regularly escalating any that are at-risk for churn;
- Work with customers actively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally;
- Manage all post-sales activity for Blockdaemon’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution;
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs;
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes;
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk;
- Partner with Sales and Product to develop a plan for making Blockdaemon a part of each customer’s core architecture;
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and Customer Support on identification and tracking of product improvement requests, troubleshooting and bugs;
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Blockdaemon can better serve our enterprise customers.
- 6+ years of customer success and/or account management experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a customer-facing team to exceed performance goals — strong people management, coaching, and development experience
- Experience establishing and managing Customer Success and Implementation systems, best practices, KPIs, and playbooks.
- Customer obsessed -- a passion for understanding, driving, and improving customer adoption of Blockdaemon’s product.
- Previous experience owning a portfolio of institutional customers (preferably SaaS, technology and/or fintech related)
- Proven experience being the voice for the company and maintaining exceptional client relationships
- Compelling verbal and written communication and presentation skills to easily explain and discuss complex concepts with a wide variety of audiences.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple work streams and deliver high-quality output on time and in full;
- The ability to think strategically, along with a willingness to execute and build from the ground up with a "no task too small" mindset.
US salary range: $150,000 - $180,000
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We believe wholeheartedly that building a diverse company is critical to Blockdaemon’s success. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.