Executive Administrative Assistant
- 📅18 days ago
Blockdaemon is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our rapidly growing team on a contract basis. Reporting to the Executive Business Partner, the Executive Administrative Assistant is a critical role that leads and manages cross-functional projects, calendars, and travel for senior executives. This position will support multiple executives with all their business needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalized and timely support to our executive leadership
- Provide support in the areas of calendar management, organizing meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements
- Manage content and flow of information to senior executives
- Compose letters, emails, and other communication for supported executives
- Collect and prioritize documents from internal and external sources for executive review
- Coordinate events of various sizes, on- and off-site, from small team events to company-wide events in concert with the administrative team
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, and other business partners
- Responsible for expense reconciliation and report management
- Continuously partner across other operational teams including IT, Data Engineering, Sales Tech, Sales Ops, and Finance to establish balanced, positive relationships and prioritize key goals for the organization
- Performs special projects as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 7+ years of experience in an administrative and/or support role
- High regard for confidentiality and discretion across the role with the ability to exercise good judgment in all actions
- Strong skills in using cloud-based software for record-keeping (Google Workspace, Slack, etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of the current crypto and/or blockchain landscape is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure and can pivot from projects as needed
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.