- 📅21 days ago
Abacus Works is looking for a Product Manager to work on Hyperlane, the first permissionless interoperability layer!
The Hyperlane protocol is pioneering permissionless and modular interoperability. Providing developers with an API to connect between blockchains, Hyperlane is the first tool that allows anyone to add interoperability capabilities to any chain, without having to deal with any gatekeeping! Hyperlane's modular security stack means developers can configure and customize their security to their needs, always remaining in control.
Come build the interchain with us!
Learn more at docs.hyperlane.xyz
In this role you will:
* Scope and assign the engineering work to be done for Hyperlane products. This means you will be the primary person cutting tickets on Github, scoping work, and ensuring work is performed.
* Lead Sprints and Sprint Planning meetings.Play a key role in prioritizing work assignments for each sprint.
* Work on the product roadmap, and inform product strategy.Interact with an increasingly large number of prospective Hyperlane Developers to understand their needs.
* Work as the connective between Hyperlane Developers and Abacus engineering teams.
* Build tutorials and documentation for the Hyperlane platform.
* Attend conferences and workshops to get Hyperlane known in the community.
For this role you have or are
* A crypto native. With a knowledge base that fits the description of an: A grade Industry understanding, B grade category understanding, and passing grade, say C- Hyperlane understanding.
* Experience working on a developer product.
* 2+ years of experience working in an engineer or product role.
* The ability to clearly communicate the needs of current and future Hyperlane developers to the engineering team.
* The ability to clearly communicate about Hyperlane’s products to current and future Hyperlane developers.
* The ability to do all of this in half the time competent people would assume is reasonable.
* The drive, intensity, and motivation to perform at a world class level.