Manual QA Engineer - Manual Testing / Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- 🌐Berlin, Germany
- 📅a month ago
ZKX is developing high-load decentralized software systems for financial analytics and synthetic assets. We are looking for talented developers and engineers (in European and Asian time zones only) to work on the further development of our products. This is a remote position with travel opportunities and the chance to work for an innovative project in the blockchain space.
- Lead the manual acceptance and regression testing of API, Web, Back-End applications
- Work in an agile product team with a designer, PO, QA, BE developers
- Run automated tests, analyze test run results on different environments
- Create and maintain test documentation: detailed checklists and test cases
- Work according to well-defined requirements (Jira), work in a result-oriented team.
- Commercial experience as a Quality Control Engineer (3+ years)
- Understanding QA and QC concepts
- Experience in test design – development of software testing processes, development of test cases, definition of quality criteria and testing goals
Would be beneficial:
- Knowledge of Java or another programming language sufficient to write simple automated tests
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol and the REST concept, experience in testing API and HTTP services
- Experience with Selenium, Selenide, TestNG/JUnit, Xpath and CSS
- React, Redux, Next.JS
- The ability to work remotely ALWAYS, not just now (we are remote-first company)
- Professional growth opportunities and career prospects
- According to your choice - a one-time contract or a permanent job
We offer a unique opportunity to build an international project in an international team, influence the process, be heard, and really see the results of your work.