- 📅7 days ago
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/" target="_blank" data-stringify-link="https://jobs.nethermind.io/" data-sk="tooltip_parent" data-remove-tab-index="true">https://jobs.nethermind.io/
https://nethermind-job-board-images.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/map_update03112021.jpg" alt="" width="550" height="388">
Are you the one?
We are looking for a servant leader who will help Nethermind’s teams deliver breakthrough solutions. Work with the great minds in the blockchain ecosystem and build the future of Ethereum and Web3 together with Nethermind.
If you never stop thinking about your team and how to make their work-related experience better every day then we are onto something.
If you have a passion for building the future of Ethereum and understand the secrets that glue the best teams and instill a high-performing team culture then we are getting closer.
- Lead a group of 10-20 engineers, guide their self-development and ensure work-life balance
- Conduct effective and engaging bi-weekly 1/1s with each engineer in your group
- Gather feedback from peers and discuss with individuals to encourage self-improvement
- Discuss, define and monitor the short and long-term goals of each engineer in your group
- Mentor and guide internship program participants to ensure they can use the time effectively
- Help manage your group structure, skills, and project assignments
- Discuss and plan compensation for your group; calibrate with wider organization
- Enable training opportunities within your group; encourage participation in tech-related events
- Encourage and help organize in-person group gatherings (where possible)
- Lead by example, foster a culture of knowledge sharing, constant improvement, and technical excellence
- Contribute to the company's project management best practices
- Where necessary manage the relationship and communication with clients
- Foster a safe, less stressful environment for your people to strive
- 3-4 years managing engineering teams in remote organizations
- Servant leadership mindset
- Genuine care for people and their well-being
- High emotional intelligence
- A good communicator with effective client management & conflict resolution skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Technical background, hands-on experience with software development
- Passionate about Ethereum
Would be beneficial if you have:
- Prior experience with Ethereum and blockchain software development
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT
href="https://www.linkedin.com/company/nethermind/" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://www.linkedin.com/company/nethermind/