Blockchain Data Analyst
- 📅a month ago
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/" target="_blank" data-stringify-link="https://jobs.nethermind.io/" data-sk="tooltip_parent" data-remove-tab-index="true">https://jobs.nethermind.io/
https://nethermind-job-board-images.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/map_update03112021.jpg" alt="" width="550" height="388">
We’re hiring for an experienced Blockchain Data Analyst with experience working in the crypto and DeFi space. Your role is to become an expert in analysing a wide array of blockchain data by performing complex statistical analysis and deliver these findings into unique and meaningful insights. You will aggregate and analyse multiple datasets from various CEX's and DEX's, DeFi protocols, various blockchain explorers and other data providers.
- Analyse, manipulate and process large blockchain datasets
- Investigate and visualise data
- Conduct specific data analysis and data delivery initiatives
- Build and present complex data into meaningful insights
- Write custom queries for data analysis
- Strong educational background in Quantitative Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Experience analysing multiple datasets from various CEX's and DEX's, DeFi protocols, various blockchain explorers and other data
- Experience in a quantitative data analytics role
- Knowledge of algorithmic trading and financial markets
- Capable of writing custom queries for data analysis
- Strong analytical skills and ability to extract insights from large datasets
- Experience with crypto data providers such as Dune Analytics
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, VBA, Matlab or R
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to iterate quickly and change direction if needed and expand on current skillset, and adapt to changes in the rapidly evolving crypto industry
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT
href="https://www.linkedin.com/company/nethermind/" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://www.linkedin.com/company/nethermind/