Distributed System Backend Engineer
- 🏛️Ethereum Push Notification Service
- 💰$0 - $150,000/year
- 📅2 days ago
- Designing the architecture and implementation of decentralized validators.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Implementation of staking/slashing mechanism in push nodes.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members. Requirements
- Working knowledge of Blockchain technologies & their frameworks is good to have.
- Experience in running large scalable distributed services following microservice architecture
- Knowledge of Sharding, Staking, and Slashing Mechanism
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Experience with deploying complex applications on cloud platforms using a container orchestration platform, such as Kubernetes.
- Understanding of cryptography
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
What we offer:
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility
- Full time, work from home
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto-based on experience and suitability
- Opportunity for team token incentives based on performance