Developer Ecosystems Marketing Lead
- 🌐UNITED STATES - Remote
- 📅9 days ago
Remote, USA and Canada Preferred (Must be willing to work US hours)
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
There are perks to building the digital economy of tomorrow:
Within Product Marketing for Developer Tools & Infrastructure, the Developer Ecosystem Marketing Lead works with global strategic partners and our internal stakeholders, among other influencers, to accelerate our digital transformation agenda; drive adoption of ConSensys’ developer products, solutions, and networks; foster creation of end-to-end customer solutions that capitalize on partner offerings; and expand Consensys’ routes to market into new markets and networks.
In this role, you will lead and inspire a team of marketers to determine and message how our technology partners help our customers adopt new networks and build on Web3 more easily.
What you’ll do
- Network GTM/Productization Playbook: You will determine and create go to market plans for high impact partners in the web3 industry.
- Partnership Programs: You and your team members will drive new marketing approaches and will work directly with external partners on building and implementing joint marketing plans, content creation, and events.
- Market Development Fund: Your team is responsible for management of large MDF funds including working with global and field marketing to ensure program successful execution and performance tracking.
- Voice of the Customer: Research markets, customers, and ecosystems and understand partner requirements through working with partners, sales contacts, and internal ecosystem leads to perform white space analysis, solution identification and value prop expansion.
- Customer Advocacy: you’re responsible for uncovering and driving new joint customer wins, as well as curating success stories and solutions.
- Beta release management: Collaborate with product managers and engineers to plan pre-GA activities for feature releases to our existing user base
- Event support: you will seek out and build large, creative brand expressions with our partners at web3 events and tradeshows. You will be responsible for integrating partner-related content into demand generation activities and blockchain events
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 3-5 years of channel or field marketing in a SaaS technology company
- Experience working with partners
- Strong technical interest and aptitude
- Experience in marketing to, with, and through ecosystem/channel partners
- Multi-route, community, and digital/social media experience
- Experience managing a team
- Experience working in a global company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/"> style="font-weight: 400;">here.