Senior Front End Engineer
- 📅a month ago
Blockdaemon is seeking a skilled Senior Front End Engineer who will be responsible for building a suite of consumer facing single page applications that currently allow users to purchase over 40 cryptocurrencies in over 125 countries. In this role you’ll find yourself partnering directly with the front end and back end engineering teams. Required to oversee the front end engineering team and you’ll work closely with our product and design team to help translate requirements accordingly.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, develop and maintain reliable, secure, and scalable single page applications
- Integrate with RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- Collaborate with vendors to streamline integration and rapid onboarding of new technologies
- Automate the deployment of front end widgets and single page applications
- Lead and mentor engineers
- Work closely with cross functional teams
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform on call duties
- Participate in architectural and security discussions to ensure solutions are designed for overall success
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What We Look For In You
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient in cross browser CSS, SASS and CSS in JS libraries
- Experience with testing frameworks and test driven development
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with and solid understanding of front end frameworks (React or Svelte)
- Proficient in front end state management tools (MobX, Redux, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Webpack and related build tools
- Solid understanding of interface design and implementation
- Experience with HTTP, REST and API integrations
- Ability to lead and mentor direct reports
- Good working knowledge of front end application security standards
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Git
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.