Business Development Representative
- 🌐United States
- 📅10 days ago
As a Business Development Representative at Blockdaemon, you will be pushing the entire blockchain industry forward by helping developers and companies accelerate their product development on our infrastructure. You will be responsible for owning the early stages of the sales process, which includes prospecting and engaging with top teams in the space. This position plays a crucial role in establishing and advancing customer relationships and pulling through product sales that help our customers meet their needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct top of the funnel research and find the best way to get in touch with the right points of contact on each team
- Reach out to new leads via various communication channels and getting them excited for an introductory call
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Researches and understands our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose to confidently cross-sell / upsell our customers to compatible products
- Build a comprehensive prospect list in Salesforce
- Research 3rd party databases that may help us accelerate reach out to prospects
- Manages the inside sales customer base / territory in an efficient and orderly manner through effective planning and implementation, and to include customer data input into Salesforce (tracking call activities and report generation to show impact)
- Educate cryptocurrency companies about Blockchain nodes and how to troubleshoot their infrastructure issues (We have plenty of resources to bring you up to speed)
- Listens attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale
- Effectively communicates Blockdaemon’s service offerings, the company’s strengths and highlights our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique
- Develop partnership opportunities with accelerators, incubators, and university blockchain clubs
- Share market feedback with the sales and product teams
- Track, analyze, and find ways to improve campaigns and the sales process
- Find scalable ways to drive leads and prospects
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of work experience as an SDR, BDR, or related role
- Strong desire to work in sales at an scaling Unicorn
- Excellent communication skills, including cold-calling and email
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Interest in blockchain technology
- An ability to engage with customers to discern their product and partner-related needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to be prompt and responsive to a breadth of customer expectations
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space
Optional Desired Skills
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Spanish, Portuguese, or multilingual language skills
- Ability to demonstrate prior exposure and projects with digital assets and or blockchain technology
- Experience in data wrangling with MS excel
- Experience with SQL
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.