- 🏛️Ankr Network
- 🌐Remote Dubai Preferred
- 📅11 days ago
Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a “1 click” API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/https://www.ankr.com/">https://www.ankr.com/>
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship resistant.
By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
To be successful as a Technical Writer, you will have an interest in or experience writing documentation for DeFi —you are passionate about the needs of users in relation to these and communicating related concepts clearly. Our ideal candidate can comprehend blockchain concepts quickly and understand the user journey from multiple perspectives.
You will work closely with our product managers and directly with our user base (institutional/enterprise or crypto/Defi developers) to identify key recurring areas of confusion and create corresponding content, whether written, visual, or webinars, and be able to partner with community contributors on documentation through wikis and other means.
What you will do:
- Write high-quality documentation such as staking documentation, technical/architecture documentation, user guides, FAQs, video tutorials, and technical support docs for key aspects of our open-source software
- Have an in-depth understanding of the product and what customers/developers need
- Proactively identify gaps in the documentation or knowledge base articles
- Work with product managers, and other subject matter experts in a collaborative editing environment
- Edit and review content created by others for technical accuracy and clarity
- Provide feedback to the product team on how our products might be made easier to use
- Assist the marketing team in creating other resources and thought leadership including tear sheets, case studies, and white paper
- Excellent written and verbal English and Russian communication skills
- 3+ years experience working on software documentation, ideally in the fintech and/or blockchain space
- Great teaching skills that translate into amazing written work
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Ability to share knowledge, train other developers
- Developer community experience and/or evangelism
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
- Passion for blockchain
ANKR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.