SDK (Unity/Unreal) Developer - Remote
- 📅2 months ago
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a Unity/Unreal SDK developer to join Web3Auth.
As an SDK Developer you'll focus on developing SDKs and APIs to enable developers to connect with the core platform - a distributed, real-time engine integrated to clients to enable things such as Live Chat, real-time scoring, real-time location tracking, live documentation sharing, MMO games to name but a few. You'll operate across the full development lifecycle of client library software including the development of new features, formulation of API proposals and the published specifications for new features, partnering with clients to understand and deliver their requests.
Responsibilities may include:
· Liaising with game designers and developers on the requirements and technical difficulties
· Writing software libraries that will be used by game developers
· Researching and developing into the game engine options and best tools to apply to it
· Translating ideas into efficient code.
· Contributing to the audio and graphic design.
· Developing milestones and schedules.
· Creating quality unit tests.
· Maintaining code and fixing bugs.
· Creating specifications and operating instructions
· Providing ongoing tech support after the game has been launched, working on upgrades to the game
· Degree in computer science, computer programming or software engineering
· Proficiency in C++, Unreal engine, Unity, Nuke, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
· Proven work experience building Gaming SDKs
· Excellent knowledge of APIs and build libraries.
· Expert Knowledge of the latest gaming trends software advancements and technologies in the gaming industry
· Ability to code custom software tools
· Experience in debugging software and integrating platforms
· Analytical mindset
· Able to keep on schedule and meet deadlines