Staff/Senior Engineer - Frontend
- 📅23 days ago
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Having 5+ years of frontend development experience.
- At least 2 years + of experience building Dapps on any EVM based chain.
- Good knowledge of CSS, SCSS and SASS and at least used one framework like bootstrap or vuetify.js
- Experience in leading a front-end developer team and mentoring them to achieve goals in multiple projects.
- Ability to clearly understand the requirements and explain it to the team members efficiently.
- Play a major role in code review and ensuring proper code quality and workflow is maintained
- Experience in preparing Technical Design documentation and ability to evaluate the effort and resources required for each front end engineering task.
Good to have
- Vast experience in web3 technologies
- Contributed to multiple open source projects